I'm assuming not that many have noticed this site as there's no news of a lawsuit yet (knowing our country).
So, what are the details? There are two different "packages." One is the "Essentials Travel Kit," $12.79. This includes:
- Heavenly issued certificate of reservation with a unique I.D. number registered in the Book of Light™
- A First class ticket to Heaven. Why walk those stairs when you can fly?
- The Official Heaven Identification Card so you can get around without getting hassled.
- Heaven 101 mini informational guide. Don’t be a victim of culture shock. Get acquainted with the land.
- All access VIP pass. This pass will grant you access to “VIP exclusive areas” including the Land of Milk and Honey, where all the elite get together and kick it.
- Framing. Your ticket to Heaven and certificate of reservation will be nicely framed in an elegant casing.
Even better, you can give a Spot in Heaven for a friend or loved one, or even Spot (your pet, right?). They even have group rates and a monthly drawing for a free Spot as well.
Obviously (I hope!) a gag gift, but still, a serious business. I found this thread on PayPal's website where the site owner was asking for some help.
On the other hand, I can think of a few politicians in the current administration who might need help getting "up there," so if you're in the mood you might consider this as a gift. They may need more than one to make it, based on past deeds, though.